Updated: Jan 3, 2019
1. Register the Commercial Name in the National Office of Industrial Property (ONAPI)
Communication requesting the Commercial Name or filling the form in the National Office of Industrial Property ONAPI.Copy of the identity card of both the applicant and the representative. If the applicant is a legal entity, copy of the RNC card.
2. Draft by-laws, minutes of incorporation meeting and related incorporation documents
3. Register the Legal Documents in the Chamber of Commerce
The cost depends on the Authorized Social Capital.
• Deposit the original legal documents and three copies. In the case of contributions in nature, include the report of the Contributions Commissioner who made the appraisal of the assets.
• Fill out registration form in the corresponding Business Registry.
• Copy of the identity cards, passports or RNC card of the shareholders of the company, as applicable.
• Copy of the Commercial Name registration.
Copy of the tax payment receipt by Company Constitution.
4. Request the National Taxpayer Registry (RNC)
It is requested in the General Directorate of Internal Taxes (DGII).
• National Taxpayer Registration Form (RNC)
• Copy of registration of the Commercial Name.
• Copy of the Business Registry.
Identity documents corresponding.
5. For companies that carry out industrial processes, they must also obtain other records, such as:
A. Industrial Registry granted by Pro-Industria
B. Sanitary Registry granted by the Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance
C. Environmental Permit granted by the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources